Personal information collection
Care Net of Puget Sound may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Name, mailing address information, phone numbers and e-mail addresses
- Preferred contact information to include use of a fictitious name to protect identity.
- Information to sign up for e-newsletters and email updates
- Checking account information, saving account information and credit card information for processing gifts.
Using personal information
Care Net of Puget Sound may use collected personal information to:
- Schedule appointments
- Schedule speaking engagements
- Register event attendees
- Assist those interested in volunteer opportunities
- Send email updates and newsletters
- Process donations/gifts and provide gift receipts
Care Net of Puget Sound does not disclose personal information to third party organizations. Care Net of Puget Sound will provide mailing information to their contracted mailing service for the purpose of print mail. Our contracted mailing service is obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Care Net of Puget Sound may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Care Net of Puget Sound will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of all personal information made available to them.
Care Net of Puget Sound will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
All information related to electronic transactions entered via Care Net of Puget Sound’s website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites.
Care Net of Puget Sound is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.