Care Net of Puget Sound partners with various pro-life organizations. Our staff and volunteers benefit from being a part of a wider network of like-minded pregnancy resource centers. These partnerships give us many opportunities for ongoing training, resources and much more.
However, with any relationship, there is accountability. And that is a good thing!
As an affiliate of Care Net National, we adhere to certain standards. Their “Commitment of Care and Competence.”
These standards are:
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions, abortifacients, or contraceptives. We are committed to offering accurate information about related risks and procedures.
- All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
We uphold these standards in the interests of our clients. Care Net of Puget Sound seeks to operate in a responsible and ethical manner in all our operations, and to appropriately train our staff and volunteers to serve clients in a God-honoring and loving way.
If you are interested in volunteering with us, click here.