As the year comes to an end, gifts from individuals like you help Care Net of Puget Sound support women and families in unexpected and difficult circumstances, and show the love of Christ in such tangible ways as:
- Offering non-judgmental services to anyone in any circumstance,
- Providing free ultrasounds,
- Teaching new parents how to care for their children,
- Helping women and men heal from past abortions,
- And so much more.
Since the overturning of Roe, the number of abortions sought in our state has increased. And the counties we serve provide over half of all abortions in our state.
We are excited to share that in 2023 we have seen a 29% increase in the number of clients served in our centers and programs. We thank God for that, and we hope to serve even more clients in 2024.
To do this we need to finish this year strong so we can prepare to meet clients with:
- Expanded hours in our centers,
- Increased number of trained staff and volunteers,
- A mobile medical unit to replace the one which was totaled this fall,
- And more.
Since we receive no government funding, we are free to pray and share the gospel whenever we have the opportunity.
Our goal is to raise $500,000 by December 31. It’s a big number. But we serve an even bigger God.
With your help, we can do this.
Your giving offers our clients a chance to:
- See their baby for the first time via ultrasound and choose life,
- Heal from pregnancy loss,
- Thrive in parenting,
- And hear and respond to the gospel.
Thank you for your support. May God bless you as you consider how you may stand for life.
To make your tax-deductible donation, click here.